Tuesday 11 February 2020

Photoshop Morphing - CassoGirafurtle



Photoshop Morphing - Cassogirafurtle



Cassowary

Girafle

Matamata Turtle
Layers

Cassogirafurtle

  • I start with a layer mask on the girafle and one on the turtle to cut off the background - refine it with the paint brush (using black)
  • I then add the girafle neck to the turtle body
  • I create an adjustment layer to colour balance the girafle neck to match the turtle body on the adjustable layer
  • I continue with a layer mask on the cassowary head that I add to the girafle neck
  • I add a new background layer under the cassogirafurtle layers - ctrl-click new layer button
  • I insert or copy paste in the new background layer
  • I bright areas of the cassogirafurtle with the DODGE tool
  • I burn in extra shadow on the turtle layer with the BURN tool
  • I adjust the cassogirafurtle size as necessary
  • I add a black and white filter and a color balance filter on all the layers to have a monochromatic tone
  • I add watermark

No comments:

Post a Comment